Pages

Aug 15, 2010

Etsy Treasures

Hi! I know that in my last blog post I said I'd be blogging a lot more, and that until now I haven't followed though with it... sorry! Anyway, I had the idea to share some of the wonderful treasuries we've been featured in on Etsy, so from now on, I'll be posting a treasury each day that we've been featured in. For anyone who's not Etsy-literate, a "treasury" is a list of goods available for sale on Etsy that has been put together by the site's members. With literally millions of things for sale, it's pretty awesome to be featured :)
Check out this one by MerryRoseBerry:



It's called "Recycled Wardrobe Treasures" , and I love the whole concept, especially that everything here is made from recycled materials!

I'll be back a lot more often now with new posts, I promise!

By the way, what do you think of the new layout? We're still playing with it, so we'd love to hear your feedback.

Cheers!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment