Pages

Jan 4, 2011

Puzzles & Mysteries

First of all, I want to wish everyone a happy new year! Ours was a quiet one with family, a nice way to ring it in. I know you've been waiting since last year (haha) to see the new dress we've been going on about, so without further adieu, I present the new puzzle-dress!




Delectable, isn't it? I'm thinking that it would look amazing in distressed denim as well... but we'll have to see. There's a few other things on the burners at the moment.

In other news, down the street from our studio, there's been a new "redecoration" of one of the shops in the neighbourhood, and I can't quite figure it out. Here in Tel Aviv, there's a wonderfully strong street-art movement with tons of talented artists decorating the blank walls of the city. Know Hope seems to have invaded said shop, and I don't know what's going on in there now, but I want to!



 I love the warhol-inspired tinfoil curtains. My curiosity is certainly piqued! 


<3
Andrea
 

No comments:

Post a Comment