Pages

Mar 4, 2011

A key factor

Well, I've got some exciting news - we're doing a photoshoot on Sunday and we're going to have loads of juicy new goodies to show you - after Sunday.

Ha ha, I hate not having nifty new things to post about, but all the juicy new stuff is going to have to wait. I mean, what's the point of a photoshoot if you're not going to have a few surprises?!

In the meantime, I do want to share a couple of great brooches we've put together. I can't decide whether or not they need something extra. 




I feel like maybe they need some ribbons behind them. If you agree, say something! I'm dying here! I hate when I get "designer's block" and can't decide one way or another.

Anyway, I promise to get you some great behind-the-scenes shots on Sunday. I don't know how soon we'll have the actual shoot photos up, but then again, behind the scenes is more fun anyway!

<3
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment